All riders must follow these 10 rules in order to be granted a valid finishing time:
- To ride from the designated start line to the designated finish line via the control points specified in the Manifesto
- All food, drinks, and equipment must be carried . No 3rd party support, private lodgings, or resupply,
- No drafting allowed (except between teammates),
- All forward travel overland must be human-powered,
- The following ferry services are permitted: direct river crossings,
- All riders must maintain evidence of their ride,
- 2+ days of inactivity without report to the Race Director will be deemed a scratch.
- Travel insurance, cycle helmets, and lights are mandatory.
- Riders must know and observe all local traffic laws.
- Ride in the spirit of self-reliance and equal opportunity
Important notice: Ethics are not a rally rule, but an inherent value of Panache.